Mark and I headed to Fredricksburg for a wedding and Jordan had a slumber party at Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dale's house, plus cousin Lexa joined them too. I believe Jordan had a great time - almost as fun as the Taulbee's had with her. :) Thank you, thank you for entertaining Jordan most of the weekend! We are keeping on eye on our neighbor's home next door for the week. The family headed over to put their swimming pool to use. No worries about Jordan and swimming. She loved it and showed no fear. I think she might be jumping in all on her own by the end of the summer! Conversation this weekend - Mama: "How old are you, Jordan?" Jordan: "Two" Mama: "Good girl, that is right; you are almost two." Jordan: "I'm five, Mama." (showing us five fingers). Oh good grief, she thinks that she is five! :)
13 years ago

That sounds like Zach when he turned 4. He let every one know he was five. I think that last most of the time he was 4.
ReplyDelete