Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Lovey

A few days ago Jordan asked for her Lovey at bed time. First let me tell you that this pink, elephant lovey was purchased when we put the paci in the trash, for good. Honestly she wasn't that impressed with the pink lovey from the beginning. Jordan is definitely more partial to her pink puppy. Regardless, a few days ago as we were playing "stall tactic" before going to bed she was very concerned with why her pink lovey was not in her bed. Heck - I couldn't remember when we'd seen it last and I searched all over her bed, her room, her closet.......and no Lovey. So I told Jordan that we would buy her a new Lovey over the weekend. Problem fixed. Move on. Low and behold the next morning she asked me if "I bought Lovey". Well no honey not yet. Oh geez, she remembered! On Monday Nora came over to play and we turned the play room upside down. So much playing that we FOUND THE LOVEY! Jordan had put the Lovey in her pink backpack with other baby supplies. She was so excited about finding the Lovey! Yay! The best quote in a long time, "Momma, no buy Lovey. I found it!". Boy, she is getting smart! This entire week instead of bringing her pink puppy to school for her naptime friend she has brought the Pink Elephant Lovey.

No comments:

Post a Comment