Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nine Weeks/Two Months Old Today






Jenna is two months old today - wow, the time has gone by so fast. Jenna is growing great. She had a rough time this afternoon recovering from her vaccinations, but we struggled through it. Jenna has enjoyed going to Jordan's preschool during lunch time two times this week - the 3 yr olds really love her. That is probably why she has a cold - germs! I've enjoyed the time with Jordan's friends. I now see where she picks up some of her "behavior". Full of energy and spunk! Jenna went 6 hours between feedings last night - hope for many more nights like this.

Oh - the top picture is Jordan at the same age. They do resemble each other. Sisters. ;)

Height: 20.5 inches
Weight: 9 lbs and 2 oz

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha--when I saw the first picture (before reading the post) I thought, "she really does look like Jordan"....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete