Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to Work

This was my first week back to work. I will post some pictures at some point, but all of a sudden my free time has been greatly diminished. Jenna spent her days 1/2 with Gigi and 1/2 at school. Her first day at school was rough, but the rest of the week has been great. She is definitely adjusting and I think she will do great! It does make for long days being away from her since she is growing so much each day. She will be 3 months on Sunday and is actually about ready to wear size 3 months. WOW - a baby that is actually 'chubby'. I love it. Not sure how long she is, but she is close to 11 pounds already. Next week she will be at school all day. I think it will be much harder on me next week since I won't have Gigi to help us out! Jordan is adjusting to the new routine too - she loves having an extra 'parent' around to give her attention. Be looking for new pictures this weekend - we are taking the girls to Lego Land for a special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment