Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Four Months Jenna!!

Jenna had her 4 month visit today (11/14). She did great. A little fluid on her left ear due to her cold over the last few days. UGH! But no infection.....have to watch her for a fever over the next week. Jenna weighed 12 lbs even and measured 23 1/4 inches long. 15% percentile for both. Perfect baby, huh? She is doing so good at school and at home. Really is an easy baby. She is starting to sleep 8+ hours at night between feedings, but still likes to snuggle her Mom during the night (sometimes). :) OH well, she'll outgrow that before I know it. Jenna is starting to really watch and listen to voices and people. She loves to watch Jordan and we have seen her follow Mark across the room on several occasions. Her latest 'stubborn' act is that she now refuses to take a bottle from Me - no problems with Dad or at school, but she throws a fit when I try to give her a bottle. Guess I just won't be doing that any more! Smart cookie, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment