I do not have much time to write posts on the funny things that Jordan and Jenna do, and I know you guys like the pictures best so I at least attempt at the pictures! ;)
But, I had to write about my Sweet girl......On our way home each day we pass by Lovejoy High School. Jordan knows that when she is sixteen she will go to school there. Recently I have been talking more about where she will be going to school starting June 1st.....It is a new school for both girls that is right by my office.....We are leaving Prince of Peace to be closer to our new house and my new job. I've mentioned several times that when she goes to the new school I will be able to come and eat lunch with her at least once a week. This is a great perk for all of us!
So, on the way to prince of peace this morning Jordan asked "Momma, when I go to Lovejoy High School will you be able to come and have lunch with me?" I was smiling, but knew that right now she loves, loves her Momma.....BUT, when she is at Lovejoy High School there is NO way she is going to ask me to have lunch with her and her friends.
Sweet Girl --- today, anyway.
12 years ago

I love it when Addison says those types of things too. But my thought is exactly like your's...."yeah, right...you won't want me there when you get to be that age." So funny. At least we know where their hearts really are!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Nora is obsessed with the age 16 too!
ReplyDelete