I wear almost every day my diamond ear rings that my parents got me right before I got married. They are the perfect size and are just my favorites!!! I love, love these ear rings. On our way to school on Thursday, the seatbelt in the car pulled on off the ear ring out of my ear and into the car.........never to be found again......Mark and I have both looked everywhere in the car and we have not found the ear ring.
Jordan knew when it happened that Mom was very sad about losing her ear ring. Of course, her comments were too funny. First, she told me that I have other ear rings to I can just wear different ones. Yes, honey, you are right - but these ear rings are special and are my favorite!! And then once we got into school she told me that I could wear one ear ring in one ear and a different ear ring in my other ear so that I was still wearing my favorite ear ring. Now this really made me smile! She was definitely trying hard to make me feel better. Sweet Girl.
Wish us luck that maybe we'll find it some day soon. Otherwise, I am in the market for a new pair of ear rings. I think this time I will just get several different pairs of fake diamonds so I won't be so heart broken when one of them gets lost!!!
12 years ago

This actually happened to me too recently. I was really sad too!! I took the one that I have left to the jeweler and they are making me another to look exactly like it's mate. Maybe you can do the same thing?! :(
ReplyDelete