So what do you do when your car has to take a trip to the shop (again) and the cost of repairing it seems a bit outrageous considering the car is over 8 years old and has over 120,000 miles? And is worth $5-$6k? Well, you could make an investment into the car by fixing it and commit to driving it for another year (Mark's plan) OR you could be wild and crazy and buy a new car since you've been irritated with the car for some time now (Gayla's plan). Yep, Mark and I drug the girls to the car dealership that same evening, drove one car, and bought it all in one evening. Who does this?!?! Do you know how much patience two Wheelis children have at a car dealership? After school? On empty tummies? That's right - NONE? We did zero research, no planning, no pro/con lists, nothing! I sure hope that I don't regret my spontaneous decision! Such a pretty new car though. Pic to come. I wonder if this is the New Gayla coming out - better watch out - I may be on a spending spreeeeeee. :)
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment