DONE!!! It is hard to capture on photos since the color is not exactly the same, but the kitchen is done. We are glad to have it back! Whew, exhausting!! LOVE IT. (Note - the microwave is not 100% done as we are waiting for the trim to come in)
WOOOOOOW!! The kitchen looks so great, totally different than before. You guys did a great job of picking out what to do! And I love the front door too, it's beautiful!
Looks great! We can't wait to come by and see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOW!! The kitchen looks so great, totally different than before. You guys did a great job of picking out what to do! And I love the front door too, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI wanna see it in person. . .(pout). . .but I am glad to see it here. . .it does look so different and so good!
ReplyDelete