I'd love to go on and on about all the new things that Miss Jordan is doing, but I really have lost count! She comes up with new words and mini-sentences daily. Our favorite is when she tells us that she wants to go 'shopping'. Who's child is she? I guess I call our weekend errands 'shopping' and she has picked up on this phrase. Jordan can point to her entire class and tell us each kiddos name. Most of her older buddies are now all in the two year old class so Jordan is finally the oldest in the Toddler class. She has become Miss Queen Bee and tells the others what to do - might be a little bossy, ya think? Jordan is really getting into the last 10 minutes of Sesame Street (Elmo's World). Seriously! Who needs an entire hour of sesame street when you can watch the last ten minutes over and over and over again! :) She is an Elmo and Big Bird fan! Favorite color is still yellow and second favorite is pink! Again, who's child is she? Anyway - happy 23 months to our precious angel. My how grown up you have become!
12 years ago

Such a big girl! And such a cutie!
ReplyDelete