I promise I have TONS of pictures to add to the blog since Christmas and Ear Surgery posts. However, there is a story behind this. First, I got a great new camera for Christmas that I am still figuring out. And second, to upload the pictures from the new camera I must download a CD to the computer................Well, our computer is 6+ years old and the CD drive isn't working properly and my work laptop won't allow me to download the CD. So all good excuses. But we have a solution and hope to have pictures uploaded by this weekend.
But, the best part is that while trying to make the CD drive work, Mark and I discovered that it could be one of two issues - 1) a virus or 2) a small object in the CD drive. Of course, all week Mark ran anti-virus programs to get rid of the virus that kept making the CD drive open and shut and basically not work. Today, Mark finally got a flashlight and took a look in the CD Drive. Do you think there was a small object inside the CD Drive? Oh yes, our very "organized" Two Year Old put her prize possession from our computer desk INTO the CD drive at some point over the last week of SNOW DAYS! She placed a set of keys to the desk inside the CD drive. The perfect spot, of course! And I'm sure if I was looking for these keys she would tell me right where they are.
Excuses excuses, but hope to get some new Snow Day pictures posted ASAP!!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment