The newest smile - Jordan likes to squint her eyes almost shut!
Are all these gifts and cards really necessary? Jordan loved every bit of opening presents and trying to convince Mom and Dad to let her TRY all the candy and chocolates.
I love her squinty smile :) and hope she got to eat some of her Valentine treats....stubborn cousin Whitney did not because she wouldn't eat her dinner after opening all her "loot"! Now, I need to find a way to make our overflowing treat basket disappear before I eat it & it sticks to my thighs!!!!! :)
I love her squinty smile :) and hope she got to eat some of her Valentine treats....stubborn cousin Whitney did not because she wouldn't eat her dinner after opening all her "loot"! Now, I need to find a way to make our overflowing treat basket disappear before I eat it & it sticks to my thighs!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete