Sunday, April 24, 2011

27 Week Update and 12 Weeks to Go!!

Today is 26.5 weeks! Nana Noni, Jordan and I went to my doctor appointment to check on how little girl #2 is doing. She is growing consistently with the past appointments; however she is still approximately 1 week behind her gestational age. No worries - Jordan measured the exact same for us. I will go back in two weeks for regular check up appointment - May 10th and then again on May 24th for another measurement sonogram. We will keep doing monthly sonograms for the next two months to ensure she is growing consistently. Everything else looks great! She is semi-head down position and moving all the time. I went ahead and did my gestational diabetes test this morning too - fun stuff! We are looking forward to July 21st!!! Can't wait to meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment