I had my 29 week appointment this morning. Nothing too exciting to report. Baby is growing consistently and all my vitals were great. Measurement at 28 weeks, but the one week 'tiny' does not concern us at all. I am working through a new diet to control my gestational diabetes. This hasn't been fun, but I am learning a lot about what I should be eating to keep my levels even and not too low or too high. Jordan and I are really starting to get excited about setting up all the baby things and meeting Jordan' s little sisiter, "after her Birthday". This is Jordan's favorite thing to tell me about her little sister - that she'll be here after her Birthday and that she will cry alot. But, of course, she'll use a paci (a pink one), and Jordan will hold her and rock her. She almost sounds like she has this all figured out! I really do think she will be a sweet big sister..........at least most of the time!!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment