This morning Jenna and I went to the 35 week appointment. Dr. W is on vacation this week so we saw her Partner in the practice. Blood pressure, heart beat and all vitals look great. Jenna has grown the past two weeks and is getting bigger, and bigger. I am certain that she is bigger than Jordan was at 35 weeks gestation, even if my weight gain does not support this statement! We (mostly me) are ready to get the show on the road and meet our little girl! Some days I am happy with staying on schedule and meeting her on July 21st scheduled date! Other days, I think that Jordan's 38 week delivery would be perfect for Jenna as well. :) Let's meet her a little earlier than planned. I will go back next week and see Dr W and have a sonogram to check on Jenna's exact growth and her amniotic fluid levels. This summer heat is really hard on pregnant mommies!!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment