This morning Jenna and I had our 36 week appointment with Dr Webster. Everything checked out. Blood pressure was 121 over 77 (high for me, but still just fine). I think Jenna grew a little bit from my last appointment. At this point, I am not dilated yet - which probably means absolutely nothing............ The sonogram looked good with an approximate weight of 5 pounds and 2 ounces - WOW!! I will go in again next Wednesday for a check up too. Should not be too much to update in the next week - just more growth, I imagine! Dr Webster stressed hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and for me to try to stay off my feet in the evenings and over the 4th of July weekend. I'm not sure that she knows me very well. I never stop moving! Boy, it is hot!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment