Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bath Remodel

We started a Master Bath and Guest Bath remodel on last Monday. :) Something we have put off for a bit, but something we have wanted to do since we remodeled our kitchen three years ago - or maybe it was two years ago? I'm not sure, but I do know that it was in September....Anyway, so the plan was to start last Monday and to be definitely done by July 8th (Jordan's 3rd b-day) to give us cushion on Jenna's arrival. A total of two weeks on the project to be on the safe side. So far, so good. More than halfway through the process! We are very happy with the progress thus far. Wish I would have taken some pictures to share, but I'll add pictures when we are all wrapped up (hopefully in a couple days!). YAY! However, my recommendation would be to NOT have a bath remodel at 37 weeks pregnant (for those who might be considering this undertaking!). MESSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment