Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Day of Firsts

Today, Jenna and I started getting back into walking for exercise. I figured I am now over 3 weeks from surgery so should be up to walking a bit in the mornings when it is still less than 100 degrees. Jenna got to use the Sling for the first time today and seemed to like it just fine - slept the whole walk. Jenna and I also picked up Jordan from school today - all on our own. Jenna got to meet most of Jordan's teachers and ALL the two year olds who were up at school. Jordan was so proud to show her off ("Her so Cute") and told all her friends that they had to wash their hands and that they could only touch Jenna's feet. Obviously, that is what we have told her over and over again. She's like a little parrot - repeating all we say.

No comments:

Post a Comment