Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good bye to the Two's Class

One of Jordan's Two's Teachers is moving classes this week to teach the Toddlers, however Jordan changes classes in two weeks with the start of a new year. In Jordan's backpack last night was the sweetest note from her old teacher:

My precious little Jordan
You are such a blessing I wanted you to know
I've loved our time together - how fast our time did go.
Please come see me often - I'd love to watch you grow!
And see all that you are learning - There's so much more you'll know!
One thing I hope I taught you - To remember your whole life through
You are so very special Jordan - There is no other you!

And she wrote a more personal note too:
I think I am going to miss Jordan most of all. We have spent so much time together. We have become good friends. She is precious and brilliant. I can't believe how much she has grown. Please bring her by to see me often. Thank you for all you've done for the class and for the teachers. It really meant a lot to us. Can't wait to see Baby Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment