Friday, March 9, 2012

ENT and 8 Months Old


Jordan - 8 months - above


Today Jenna is 8 months old and she slept until 8 am when Jordan (who has flu and strep) and I took her to the ENT for her first visit. After 4 ear infections since December Jenna will be getting tubes put in next week. Poor Thing. Hopefully she'll start hearing better and be a bit happier. However, she is a great baby and is very happy most of the time. I think she is just under 16 lbs and I think she is short for her weight based on the size of her thighs and her chubby cheeks! Jenna-Bear is sitting great and rolling, but no interest in crawling yet and no teeth yet either. She's a great baby and Jordan calls her her Best Friend......other times she is a bit 'mean' to her - taking her paci and I've seen her pinch her at least once. I have a feeling that there may be some interesting days to come! Jenna also said her first word in the last week - Ma-Ma! Write that one down in the baby book.

No comments:

Post a Comment