Jenna flew on an airplane this month, just like Jordan. I took Jenna to Houston to attend Cristina and Gary's baby shower for the girl's newest cousin, Brooke. Jenna was a trooper and did great on the plane. Mom was weighed down with the Baby Bjorn, the Baby, a carry on and a the backpack breast pump. You should have seen how I managed myself and all the baggage through security. I made myself proud. HA! The shower was lovely and all our family was there - a good way to spend family time (CAKE!). Good trip. While we were in Houston, Mark jam packed Jordan's weekend with a family lunch, Audra volleyball game, a trip to the circus with Clint and Irelyn and dinner on the patio! I think she would like for Mom to travel every weekend! :) March has been a fun month of travels and new adventures.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment