Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sportin' a Pony




Today I tried a pony tail for Jordan --- She seemed to love it and didn't try to pull it out! :) Not too much more to update...Jordan has found a new favorite food. She loves AppleSauce! Regular flavor and Cinnamon flavor too. Jordan's had several friends at the house and in her playroom the past couple of weeks. I would say the playroom is officially broken in. The Pickard, Faries, and Curtis families came over for lasagna and play time. Jordan had a few girls from school over last week - Teagan, Liberty and Nora. And this past Saturday the Darlington kids came over to play with Miss Jordan too. How lucky we are so have such great friends with kids near Jordan's age. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And she has gorgeous eyes!
    If you have trouble getting her to be still, try fixing her hair while she's eating or strapped in the carseat. That's how I do Sophie's most of the time - and you can totally tell when I don't. :)
    xoxo, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair-do! And yes, later, I realized that we didn't take any pictures while we were there. Silly us!

    ReplyDelete